Sunday 21 August 2016

Summer Blog Post 1


                 Summer: an endless time of relaxation, which only lasts 2 months. But these have never stopped anyone from having fun and enjoying the long awaited moments of recreation. Yet, as the saying goes, all good things come to an end, and as the last days of the break approach, there is one word which resonates throughout the whole being of a student. The “H” word (and I am not talking about the word “heat” which seemed to be the main theme of this beautiful story, the omnipresent element on every beach, on every landscape and on every sidewalk).
 

                However, for me summer is more than an opportunity to relax. It is an opportunity to learn new things, an opportunity to try to do what I have been unable to do during the year, an opportunity to spread my wings and fly wherever my thoughts take me. And when I say “fly” I don’t think of it only as an expression, since this summer I have started my journey towards becoming a pilot. Now, there are two options, dream big or dream bigger (no going home I’m afraid), sky is the limit, so I aim beyond that.

No comments:

Post a Comment